Wednesday, May 9, 2007

MY LIFE STORY

My name is Mary jean-Jacques i was born in august 15, 1987 in Caracas, Venezuela. My parent are Marie Marc and jean edwidge jean-Jacques. three year after my brother was born his name is Eduardo jean-Jacques he was born in august 17, 1990. My elementary year was kind of hard for me because, i was a very shine little girl. but my teacher name Virginia Gonzales was a very nice person she taught me a lot of good things that made me not be scared the others kids. i remember i was one of the student with good attendance and good behaviour in my class. In Thomas Jefferson middle school it was exciting for me because,there was several programs for student interesting to help the community. I participated on two of them they were aspira and YMCA, in the my last year we had a banquet for all the 9Th grade. Also i received a award for attendance and good behaviour in all my classes that made me feel so proud of myself. In high school at north Miami senior high was the most exciting for me because, it was time party after all these year of studies like prom, homecoming, grad-nite and many more. In my last year i participated in aspira and i had my first job as a cashier. I went to prom, grad-nite.senior picnic and the most important one the graduation ceremony i had a lot of friends at that time we sometime together we went to movies parties and we even went together to our senior activities. The reason why I'm in college is because, my parent always said "everyone that want to have a better education or a better life should go to college". want i have a better life so i decided to go to college my major is health information/management here at Miami dade college are the first step for me to reach my goal. College will prepare me to have good skills i will need in today's health care industry. this program will provide me with the education necessary to succeed in the health service environment and employment and promotion potential as well. This is the reason why I'm here.

No comments: